|The Financial Peace Planner by Dave Ramsey|
During the first week, I listed my top five money fears:
- There will never be enough money.
- An emergency will happen, wiping out any progress I may make.
- I will never be out of debt.
- I will never own a home.
- I will just end up in more and more debt.
- Spiritual: deep breathing and empty-mind meditation at bedtime (I'm not religious so changed this up from Ramsey's intended spiritual type goals).
- Relationship: Go on a daily walk with my son.
- Physical: Do yoga on odd numbered days and Jillian Michael's Shred DVD on even days; eat 2 servings of fruit daily.
- Mental: read, write, draw, journal daily; study languages daily
- My own other goals: write 3 blog posts; earn $20 on Etsy.
|Handmade ceramic piggy bank by jlynnepottery on Etsy|
This week, one of the thought/writing prompts is what would you do if someone gave you a million dollars? My response: I would pay off all of my debts and bills, fix up my car, get my son a car (nothing fancy), buy a townhouse to rent out and buy a townhouse to live in, and pay for both my son and I to go to school. I would invest a ton, and after I finish school and start on my career path, earning money from the rental property and my job, I would buy an apartment in Europe and rent it out half to three-fourths of the time and visit the other part of the time.
My weekly goals for this week (September 28 to October 4):
- Spiritual: deep breathing and meditation at bedtime; bedtime by 2am unless I work the evening shift.
- Relationship: 4 or more walks with my son; write him a note every day.
- Physical: 30 minutes of cardio daily; strength training Tues/Thurs/Sat; 2 servings of fruit daily.
- Mental: daily reading, writing, journaling, drawing.
- Other goals: 3 blog posts; earn $20 on Etsy.
- My son's health and happiness
- My health and happiness
- My financial stability
- Success at work
|Downloadable, printable stationery from my Etsy shop, Marbles and Jam|